Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh Heavenly Day!










It's a beautiful sunny day here in this cold country (19 degrees this morning) and a lot of sweet and wonderful things are calling me (remember Pooh?)

Some coconut cupcakes and a warm pot of soup.... Why would I want to go out in the cold?









Soup is on and now maybe a loaf of "healthy" instead of "holy" bread.





















My favorite whole wheat bread..... it's great toasted with lots of butter in the morning.






















Now the cupcakes....loaded with coconut....yum!







I'd like a cup of Joe with that!







No words.....






















And now I'm going to relax with my new soft, warm socks and a good book!  Aren't they gorgeous?


Listen to Patti Griffin tell it and have a heavenly day!

Nana




1 comment:

  1. Save a cupcake for me! Those days when it is so pleasant to putter in the kitchen and have something simmering on the stove or baking in the oven are so rare lately. Love those socks too - your tootsies must be so happy!
    Now I have to make a coconut cake for Sunday -

    Have a beautiful Easter

    ReplyDelete